EVASA has established a Model of Excellence in order to orientate its management towards the attainment of results that eschew individual interests in favour of the common interest of customers, partners, employees and society in general. Our Model of Excellence is based on the following values:
- The conviction that excellence is achieved through people – the best people.
- A micro-structure with a macro-vision that aims to achieve operational excellence through management and improvement of the key processes in the business.
- An internal organisation oriented towards providing value-added solutions for both our customers and our employees.
- A motivated workforce that is committed to the EVASA brand name and has the training, support and technical resources necessary to provide services that exceed the expectations of the customer.
- A research and innovation department that develops new products and best practises in order to develop and maintain competitive advantages that are sustainable over time.
In accordance with this policy, EVASA has incorporated into its administration the references, practises and experiences that both contribute to, and reinforce, its excellence-oriented model. Among other references, operating frameworks, regulations and certifications, we shall highlight the following:
On the 20th of September, 2011, the accreditation agency AENOR awarded EVASA the ISO 9001 certification, which recognises the implementation of a quality control management system as part of an ambitious and dynamic plan for the attainment of operational excellence.
On the same date, our concern for the environmental behaviour of the organisation led to the attainment of a certification corresponding to the implementation of an environmental management system compliant with ISO 14001.
This system allows us to avail of a structure to control the environmental impact of our activity while maintaining an efficient management system for its on-going improvement.
The ISO 14001 management system serves to implement environmental improvements and certify their meticulous application and is implemented through a variety of processes which are audited both internally and externally.
Our SOLARCAP products are UL-certified and have been officially recognised with a Certificate of Compliance from TÜV, making us the first company in the world to submit their encapsulant to the TÜV Rheinland laboratories in Cologne for a series of tests under EN IEC 61215:2005 regulations. Our EVALAM products, which target the glass industry sector, have also been subjected to external testing under UNE-EN ISO 12543-4:2011, UNE EN 12600:2003, UNE-EN 410:2011, UNE-EN ISO 12758:2011 and UNE-EN 673:2011 regulations, which have accredited their excellent properties for application in this sector.